What is LinkedIn and why do I need it? LinkedIn 101.
Whether you are a human resources, sales or marketing professional or a business owner, a complete profile is a must. To understand how LinkedIn works, click here.
Specializing in writing and creating ‘ALL STAR” level LinkedIn profiles, we offer clients the following:
- 120 Character Headline (SEO)
- 60-75 word summary of experience and skills
- Description of current position and past two positions
- Completion of all other mandatory (for All Star level) fields including industry, location, education, volunteer/causes and organizations supported
- Identification of at least five skills (for Endorsements)
- Identification of at least three industry groups to join and why
- Identification of at least three companies to follow and why
- A process to solicit at least three recommendations
- One hour training including ‘LinkedIn Cheat Sheet’ including how to connect, how to post, cold call/email
- FREE LinkedIn book written by P.A. Rutledge.
* ALL-STAR requires 50 connections which the client must accomplish (with our guidance).